To create a new Outcome card in Map View, do one of the following:
- Creating a stand-alone Outcome
- 1.Double click on an empty space on the canvas
- 2.Write down an Outcome Statement.
- 3.Hit Enter or click away on the canvas to finish creating the Outcome.
- Creating a connected Outcome
- 1.Hover over an existing Outcome card on the canvas.
- 2.Two purple connection points appear at the top and the bottom of the Outcome card.
- 3.If wanting to create a Child Outcome, click and drag from the bottom purple point and release.
- 4.If the Outcome card does not does have a Parent, you can create a new Parent Outcome by clicking and dragging from the top purple point and release.
- 5.Write down an Outcome Statement.
- 6.Hit Enter or click away on the canvas to finish creating the Outcome.