You can add Tags to any Outcome to categorize them and to easily filter through them in the Table View. Tags can have a custom name and associated color.
To create a Tag or Add a Tag to Outcome, do one of the following:
- In Table View
- 1.Click on the Outcome's Statement to open the Expanded View for that Outcome.
- 2.In the middle column, click on Add/Edit a Tag button to open the Tags popup.
- 3.To create a Tag, click on Create a Tag button, and fill out the Label for the tag and choose a hex color code for the Background Color of the Tag. You can also choose a background color from the app's preset color swatches by clicking on the color swatch next to the Background Color field. Then click one of the swatches to select that color.
- 4.To add an existing Tag, click on the desired Tag from the Tags List to select.
- 5.To close the Tags popup click on Add/Edit a Tag button again.
- In Map View
- 1.Double click on the Outcome card to open the Expanded View for that Outcome.
- 2.Follow the same instructions as described above.
In the current version of Acorn, created Tags are not editable or delete-able yet, but they can be added to removed from an Outcome at any time.